Civil Engineer Prairie du Sac, WI
We are seeking a Civil Engineer to complement our team. As an Edge team member, you will assist our growing civil engineering group in the design and construction of various land/site development, infrastructure and facility improvement projects. Duties will include permitting, design, project management and inspection of assigned projects. Other duties include developing reports, plans, details, and other engineering documents using CAD and other civil design software.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s of Science (BS) Degree from an accredited University with emphasis in civil engineering;
- 3 years minimum of prior work experience as a practicing civil engineer;
- Candidates who have attained Professional Engineer (PE) registration status are preferred.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients;
- commitment to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- the ability to travel (on a limited basis) for project related meetings and field work;
- Strong organization, communication and computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship
To be considered for this position, submit your resume to: email@example.com