Structural Engineer Prairie du Sac, WI
Edge Consulting Engineers, Inc. is adding to our structural engineering team. We are seeking an entry level Structural Engineer to complement our team. We proudly serve clients throughout the upper Midwest who value our expertise and commitment to delivering excellent results.
As a part of our team, you will assist our telecommunications engineering group in analyzing towers, foundations, buildings and other structures consisting of steel, concrete, masonry, wood and other materials. Other duties include developing analysis reports, plan details, and engineering documents using CAD software.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with emphasis in engineering;
- the ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients;
- organizational, communication, and computer skills;
- the ability to travel (on a limited basis) for field work;
- working knowledge of basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft, AutoCAD, etc.)
To be considered for this position, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org